Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Getting there...

Yesterday I managed to get most of Science completed. I have lots of links to go through and make a list of which ones will work with which lessons. I was going to start with Life Sciences and then move to Earth and lastly, Physical. But then I realized that could potentially get boring. So I moved things around until I had a nice progression, mixing the 3 sciences together. I like it that way much better.

I wasn't able to get much done on the Bible/History front. Still working on the timelines and waiting impatiently for my Bible curriculum to get here!

I went through the kids workbooks and dated the pages, and listed them in the book. They'll be needing new workbooks soon. We'll be moving to 6th grade math by the end of September. K will need grade 6 Vocab and J will need grade 4 vocab by mid-October, and K will need grade 6 Reading Comp by the end of October.

Today I'm working on finishing Science, go through the English workbooks, put together a reading list, and work on art lessons. I'd like to teach art appreciation while doing actual art projects. We'll see how that goes.

So, while I still have a lot on my "To Do" list, I am getting there...

No comments: