I got myself a little better organized today.
I put together a filing system so I could keep track of my worksheets and lessons and such. I don't have quite enough file folders, but I know I can dig some up from some where.
I managed to print out most of the first day's work.
I'm still trying to decide on the schedule and how I want the day to flow. And I'm trying to figure out how much time we really need to schedule for each subject. I'm thinking we'll just wing it the first week or two to see where we need to be and which direction we need to go.
But I'm glad I got started on all the printing. It's going to be a long process. I want to be a month ahead! We'll see what happens.