Friday, August 3, 2007

I've gone link crazy!

I spent 2 hrs this morning posting all the links I'll be using this coming school year. And I only posted the major ones, not all the little ones for individual lessons! Or any of my "links" links! I hope someone gets some use out of it.

I woke up early this morning. It felt nice to be awake as the sun was coming up. It's been awhile.

So today I'll finish up the reading lists. I need to start putting them in the order I want to read them, and start locating them.

And until my AOP lifepacs come in, I'm pretty much done. I'm sure I'll keep going over stuff, reading books and lessons. I do need to start refining the outline for the first couple months. Actually put the lessons together, resources, field trips, experiments, etc. That should take up about a week. And then I plan to use those weeks off ever 8-9 weeks to get working on the next set of lessons. I hope I can stay on top of this and not get lazy!

I'm thinking, if I can get the kids "caught up" to grade level, I might purchase more curriculum for 2008-09, instead of trying to do it all myself. Especially as K will be entering "middle school" and some of those subjects are going to get tough. A premade curriculum might be a good idea. I'd really like to get them the online type of curriculum. That'd be awesome. Way less paper around here!

That's my goal for today. Better get going.

1 comment:

C said...

Just saying hello! I was hunting down other homeschoolers online that use LifePacs. Thought it might be an interesting search, and my kids are excited to see that others use the same curriculum!