Tuesday, August 28, 2007

7 days and counting!

School time is right around the corner!

I spent the day printing out worksheets and lesson plans. I have almost everything I need for the next 3 weeks and a few things done all the way through 5 weeks.

I'm really debating whether I should order the timeline kit I found online, or just try to tough it out and print the stuff I need myself. It's going to be really time consuming tracking down all those items, plus the paper and the ink. And I don't have color ink, so that'll cost some money. In the end, it's cheaper to just order the kit!

I also have all the books I need for school sitting here in the RV, stacked in piles everywhere. I'm going to need to dig out the grade 6 math books soon. The kids are excited about that.

So now I just need to put my thoughts in order and figure out the best way to get us through the school day without getting frustrated with each other. I want to change up the way we do some things and I'm hoping it works out.

We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: