Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Overworked Mind

My brain is feeling a bit frazzled now.

I've been working on getting lessons in order, putting them on the calendar, trying to make everything fit and mesh well with everything else we'll be working on this year.

I still feel like I have a lot to do, even though I really don't have much to do. I'm still trying to figure out how to mesh the Bible and History lessons. I really need to get those books from Amazon, but I'm having to wait. I'm hoping I can get them through inter-library loan.

And then I just need to start printing lessons, pulling reading books, sorting art supplies, and just basically getting ready to go.

I'm exited and anxious to get going. There's so much I want to share with the kids! So many books to read! My lists just keep getting longer and longer...

But. I'm determined to enjoy these last couple weeks of August break. I'm going to relax, work on some crafts, sewing projects, maybe some photography, and some reading.

No comments: