Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thursday/Friday

Thursday: We pretty much just stuck with the workbook theme. I really didn't want to do much else than work on my hair.

So we are getting no where. They just aren't interested in learning anything. Now what do I do?

That night we went to the Casting Crowns show. The kids stayed with the neighbor and her lovely dogs.

Friday: The kids went about their day and I did cleaning: dishes, laundry, and various other messes caused by 2 active children cooped up in a small space. I did take out some time to do some origami and relax. Later I took K to the church for a girls sleepover. J watched Naruto on the internet and I read a book until Stargate Atlantis came on. Then called it a night.

A quiet, relaxing end to the week - don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.